A Python GUI application for converting regular expressions to finite automata
How to use?
- Install and upgrade virtualenv if not already done by executing
pip3 install virtualenv --user
- Clone the repository on your local drive and make it your current working directory
- Create a virtual environment by executing
- Activate the virtual environment by executing
- Install all dependencies for the project by executing
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the project by executing
- Type in any regular expression and watch it transform into a finite automata
- When done tinkering, deactivate the virtual environment by executing
- Give stars to the repository if it was helpful
- Calculating minimized DFA will most likely result in a wrong answer.
- Window will flicker on Wayland sessions. Try using Xorg as much as possible.
Fork, add, build and make a PR. You know the drill.