Parses a given string through a provided non-deterministic finite automata
How to use?
- Install and upgrade virtualenv if not already done by executing
pip3 install virtualenv --user
- Clone the repository on your local drive and make it your current working directory
- Create a virtual environment by executing
- Activate the virtual environment by executing
- Install all dependencies for the project by executing
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the project by executing
- Type in any non-deterministic finite automata and a test string - watch it get parsed
- When done tinkering, deactivate the virtual environment by executing
- Give stars to the repository if it was helpful
- Error detection and exception handling is currently broken.
- Application crash may occur with unrecognizable input symbols.
Fork, add, build and make a PR. You know the drill.